Getting in the Flo’:
Do you dig the homemade collage? It’s the first of a new monthly series I will be doing here on La Mama Hada. I have been collecting magazines for years now – I have boxes upon boxes filled at my current home & back at my mom’s house #thestruggleisreal – and it’s gotten to the point where I really need to start getting rid of them. Making these monthly collages is the perfect way to get rid of ’em without being completely heartbroken; Am I the only who has issues with trashin’ fashion magazines? There’s so much life in these magazines, which is why they are the perfect tool to use in making inspirational and creative collages. I’m totally in love with how my first one came out! While scanning this collage, I realized that I can actually scan larger paper, so my collage game is only going to get more epic from here.
For January’s collage, I simply used a few images from some magazines that I cut out a few months back; It worked out perfectly as a test run for this series & helped me in getting in the flo’ of things.
A Girl Can Dream. VDay ’16:
A lot of these pieces – well, mostly all of these pieces – are beyond my spending budget, but I couldn’t help but to go all out for Valentine’s Day! Here are the items in my January Wishlist:
- Coat: Vince Drape Neck Coat $675
- Dress: Abercrombie & Fitch Off-The-Shoulder Dress $44
- Bag: Chanel Classic Double Flap Bag $4,498
- Boots: Gianvito Rossi Over-The-Knee Suede Boots $2,195
- Scarf: TopShop Blanket Scarf $240
- Necklace: Pink Wonder Pearl (13mm) & Diamond Pendant 14k Rose Gold $1,250
- Rings: Kenzo Sand Symbol 3 Ringset $102
- Earrings: Anna Beck Open Triangle Earrings $80
- Lip: Lip Magnetic Mahogany Matte Liquid Lipstick $17
What do you have on your wishlist at the moment? Thank you so much for stopping by!